Ваше любимое теле-выступление Милен

Модераторы: Nora, Serg

Эсмеральда
Модератор

Сообщение Эсмеральда » 24 июн 2006, 15:21

Я нашла фотку из своей любимой передачи с МФ!!!!! Она првда ч/б, ну ничего. платье у неё там ярко-зелёное, если кто не знает. Это передача про "Бемби". ей подарили главных героев, которых она и держит.
Изображение
La fee rousse
Крутой форумец
Контактная информация:

Сообщение La fee rousse » 26 июн 2006, 01:41

Эсмеральда
Я тоже очень люблю это выступление. :-D
Там еще показывали ее детское видео. Милен аж сама прослезилась :-)
Je suis d'une generation desenchantee.....
Эсмеральда
Модератор

Сообщение Эсмеральда » 26 июн 2006, 09:01

La fee rousse писал(а):Там еще показывали ее детское видео. Милен аж сама прослезилась :-)

Так вот именно и поэтому это и есть моя любимая передача - чудесные кадры там! :-D
-=UNREAL TWILIGHT=-

Сообщение -=UNREAL TWILIGHT=- » 25 авг 2006, 15:40

Ребята, скачала в сетке интервью Милен (эпохи JTRTA - 1999 года). Оно на французском. Разобрала только что-то про Россию, Москву, Питер. И скорее всего что-то про то, когда она к нам приезжала в качестве туриста. То бишь инкогнито. Хочу перевод!!!! Может, знающие люди подскажут, где достать?
P.S. Выглядит она там отпадно!!!! :ilikeit:
http://ifolder.ru/122409
Laporte

Сообщение Laporte » 07 окт 2006, 09:29

Только что посмотрел. :-D
Милен там стоит, как "бедная родственница". Впрочем, как всегда при интервью.. :?
Да, что-то про Москву и "туриста" я услышал, может это просто транскрипция похожа, а речь вовсе не об этом?.. :D
Offensee

Сообщение Offensee » 07 окт 2006, 12:23

Я так поняла, что она говорит, что кроме Парижа она еще выбрала (скорее всего для МТ) Россию.

Ж. - Почему Россию?
Милен - Потому что это та публика, которая меня ждет
Ж. - То есть это Москва и Санкт Петербург. Это города, с которыми вы познакомились в роли туриста
Милен - Да
Ж. - Но никогда не были в роли артистки
Милен - Никогда
Ж. - И это был первый контакт...А вы? (поворачивается к Джонни Холлидею)
Джонни: Я знаю, что русские обожают французскую музыку и особенно обожают французских певцов и певиц...
Laporte

Сообщение Laporte » 07 окт 2006, 14:59

Offensee, спасибо!!! :exc:
Serg
Админ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Serg » 07 окт 2006, 19:13

Помогите с переводом интервью 02/01/93 на MCM
Вроде при наборе текста я ошибок не допустил.

I'm not trying to make character out of me. It's my own shyness. No I don't do any effort for myself. I'm not very rigorous and I'm not easy with myself.
As long as i don't do a lot of interviews, the media can say whatever they want about me, it's not very important anyway. But it's nice, and i'm not talking only about me, but in general! They're not very nice.
Maybe a lot of people are together in this business and they can't succeed to create simply. I think it's a french disease, though. In France, you don't like success especially long term success. It's always very suspicious.
The exercise of being interviewed is very difficult for me because I have a hard time talking about myself. It's very very difficult for me. It is in fact, a difficult exercise. That's why I don't kike to do it often.
M: I never took dance classes. It's more spontaneous. I never go out night clubs and I've never been. But it is something I wouldn't say fundamental, but essential, indispensible for me. Especially when I'm singing. I still have a dancer with whom I've worked for a long time and she did all choregraphies for the show. I teach her the movement and then she teaches them to the other dancers. When it is a very rythmical song. It's easier to insist on a word by a movement. I work on my own to start, then I work with this dancer of mine, for about 2 or 3 days, then we call 3 or 4 other dancers and I work very often in a studio.
I am very present in a studio. It's a world I really like. I'm interested in everything. Most of all, I deeply love music. I don't know if I have criterias like this. We try many times until we get the best possible sound. So that it is harmonious and I hope a little bit new. I has to be dancing. I have a little bit of a hard time to listen to old songs. So it brings the song back to life and it makes it a little more different. I hope anyway we do go back to the beginning I really we evolve. Now, as to managing all this I'm totally unable to go that I think you do these things naturally. You listen to other music and you see other places. It brings you some kind of "food" that allows you to evolve.
"Maman a tort" didn't come from my "pen" but I sung "Plus grandir" on the album and I had that immediate feeling for writing, but then it becomes difficult to admit that you are able to do it and it's difficult to accept youe pwn words and emotions to reveal this to the others. But then again, it was something too obvious to me and I couldn't leave someone else write my own words. Today, I translated with a cowriter "Que mon coeur lache" in english. I suppose this song is going to be out some time soon. It's a very difficult exercise because you have speak english fluently which I don't quite do yet. You also have find a writing style in a language that not yours. It's very difficult as well. So for the moment, I've only done one song in english by myself.
I need music in order to? not to find a the me? just to be able to write words on this music. Since I've been working with J.L. Murat. I know he works very differently. He is somebody very productive. He writes all the time. I must admit I need to have a purpose. Either an album or a song ! But it starts by Laurent's music no matter what ! It will suggest me some things. I would love to play piano. But I don't have time or energy. It's very difficult to go back to you studying years as a pupil. Piano is something I miss. I tried to play saxophone and it's very difficult. I have these instruments with me and it's fine the way it is.
I'm not talented for that, I love abstract paintings. Surrealist more than figurative. I like Dali, Max Ernst and Egon Schiele a lot, and a lot of others, I'm going to forget of course. I'd love to own a Miro or a Egon Schiele bacause we were just talking about him but it's impossible. It's a great pleasure to have a painting in your own place and to look at it and to live with it. To get up in the morning and to see it! It's also passionating.
I've been thinking about it for a very long time. Even before singing. Destiny wanted me to meet with singing first! I think it's a good think, now I really feel like I want that type of emotion. So that I can give back another kin of emotion because I think I'll go back on stage! But I need this step. It's fundamental now in my life.
Laurent couldn't direct that video because he had a full length film to work on it, it's was not possible as far as timing was concerned. So we called Luc Besson, why Luc ? It's somebody we both know who had invited us one day for a beautiful trip on the ice field while shooting ATLANTIS. It seemed obvious to us. He accepted.
I think we all have very different worlds from each other. What he brought to me is a smile I didn't have in the other videos. A lightness like! That's it. Then Laurent Boutonnat will be field up to edit his film, for the music and the other things. I think it will be a while before I get another new album out.
I think we all have an angel/evil part in us! Especially with the clothes I was wearing. The white dress by Azzedine Alaia. It's a great pleasure to wear his clothes.
It's true you listen to the artist and he sure can have an influence on you, and he might not be in control of that influence. I don't feel like taking a position but some artist who do it.
Well, I tried not to make any commitments. I'm not trying to say: "wear one" or "don't wear one"! It seems obvious to me. You have to wear one. It was not the "message", I wanted to pass around. There's no message in this song. Once none: it's like a report!
Without talking about failure report what makes you unhappy is to have no power against that. It's something that really came up from up there! It's very mean thing. Not being able to react is very cruel to mankind. The only thing to do is to protect yourself.
Of course it does hurt. It's something very tragic. love is totally perverted. But I'm not saying anything new here. It's just very painful.
To me, it's more kike nificing the fact and we don't talk about the video anymore but about the song. It's only my own opinion and what I think, more what I see, more what I feel about love. It's some thing a bit difficult nowadays. But it was also difficult for me not to talk about it. I try avoid it because you are always scared of that type of subject. I realize it's part of everyday life and it's something you couldn't foresee.
Mylene.Org.Ru & www.Mylene.Club
Offensee

Сообщение Offensee » 07 окт 2006, 20:19

Serg

А французского варианта нет? :?
Serg
Админ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Serg » 07 окт 2006, 20:42

Offensee, нет.
К сожалению на слух не могу по французски писать. Еще вопрос про парижское интевью 13 июня 96... Услышал слово 'мадонА', это где-то после 34:31. Они еЁ обсуждали или такое созвучное французское слово? И что за книга, которую листала Милен?
Serg
Админ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Serg » 14 окт 2006, 00:58

На мой взгляд самое сексуальное выступление -CALIFORNIA

Изображение

Красота!
Offensee

Сообщение Offensee » 14 окт 2006, 01:29

Serg

Согласна! Сама его обожаю!))
Муленка

Сообщение Муленка » 18 янв 2007, 00:05

Привет всем! :-D Подскажите пожалуйста где можно скачать последний концерт Mylene Farmer?
Nora
Админ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nora » 18 янв 2007, 03:34

У нас.
http://mylene.org.ru/main - далее FILES

Там несколько новых песен с концерта,лично сама делала с DVD.
La cruauté : c’est laid
La calomnie : c’est laid
L’âpreté : c’est laid
L’infamie : c’est laid aussi
Serg
Админ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Serg » 12 фев 2007, 19:25

NRJ best french album 1999 : Никто не заметил, откуда Милен достала бумажку? ;)
-=UNREAL TWILIGHT=-

Сообщение -=UNREAL TWILIGHT=- » 12 фев 2007, 19:27

Заметили!!!! :D :D :D :ilikeit:
Fransua Peren
Монстр Форума

Сообщение Fransua Peren » 12 фев 2007, 21:57

А это какого года? Судя по причёске 2000-го.
Любит пошитиь! Очень мило.
:cool:
Интересно что сейчас делает Милен?.
-=UNREAL TWILIGHT=-

Сообщение -=UNREAL TWILIGHT=- » 12 фев 2007, 22:03

Fransua Peren писал(а):А это какого года?

Ну на ссылке же написано, что 1999! Ты чего?
Fransua Peren
Монстр Форума

Сообщение Fransua Peren » 12 фев 2007, 22:36

И правда что это я ?
Интересно что сейчас делает Милен?.
-=UNREAL TWILIGHT=-

Сообщение -=UNREAL TWILIGHT=- » 13 фев 2007, 20:29

Бывает! ;))

Вернуться в «Милен на TV и Radio»